Whether you need to assert or defend a lien or bond claim, our attorneys have decades of experience in this complex area of construction law. We provide guidance on both private and public projects (state and federal), where the applicable laws vary greatly.
Our assistance in this area includes:
- Asserting and defending lien claims
- Preparing state and federal bond claims (public projects)
- Drafting lien waivers and releases
- Preparing and filing bonds to indemnify against liens
- Working with title companies and owners to remove lien encumbrances
- Filing lawsuits to foreclose on lien claims
- Litigating Summary Motions to remove liens
In the event that litigation becomes necessary to enforce payment terms or to clear title to a project, our attorneys are experienced in taking whatever steps are necessary to ensure that your rights are protected.
Testimonials & Reviews
Although our common goal is to avoid litigation I am confident that Griffith Davison is more prepared than opposing counsel when it comes to litigation. - Brad Reid - President, Scott + Reid General Contractors
Griffith Davison team is always a great representation on our behalf. - Christopher Scott - CEO, Scott + Reid General Contractors
Griffith Davison has represented my company and me well and seem to always be able to achieve above-average results. - Blake Combs - President, Prism Electric, Inc.