Caleb Johnston is an associate attorney in the firm’s Dallas office. His practice focuses on representing commercial construction contractors, real estate developers and general business owners in a wide variety of contract work, mergers & acquisitions, corporate agreements, financing documentation, and other transactional matters. Caleb enjoys working alongside clients, going the extra mile to understand their business and build relationships, and he is adept at identifying potential risks inherent in these types of transactions. His ability to understand the business side of commercial construction and real estate, and the legal challenges within these industries, makes him an ideal advisor to clients.
Caleb obtained his Juris Doctor from South Texas College of Law Houston, where he served as a member of the CURRENTS: Journal of International Economic Law and was named to The Order of Barristers for his participation in the South Texas Advocacy Program. Caleb received his Bachelor of Business Administration, cum laude, from Stephen F. Austin State University, where he also played NCAA Division I basketball.
In his spare time, Caleb enjoys golfing, hunting, fishing, and keeping up with SFA basketball.
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- TEXO (North Texas Associated General Contractors / Associated Builders and Contractors) – Member
- The Real Estate Council Young Guns – Member
- The Order of Barristers, Associated with South Texas College of Law – Member (May 2021 – Present)
- CURRENT: Journal of International Economic Law, Associated with South Texas College of Law – Member (Aug 2020 – May 2021)
- American Bar Association, Associated with South Texas College of Law – Member (Oct 2018 – Present)
- American Marketing Association Honor Society of Alpha Mu Alpha, Associated with Stephen F. Austin University – Member (Dec 2017 – Present)
- International Business Honor Society of Beta Gamma Sigma, Associated with Stephen F. Austin State University – Member (Dec 2016 – Present)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Legal Research & Writing (2019)
- South Texas College of Law Houston
Juris Doctor – 2021
- University of St Andrews
Academy of the Advocate, School of Appeals – 2019
- Stephen F. Austin State University
Bachelor of Business Administration – 2018
State Bar of Texas – 2021