When a project is delayed, incomplete, suffers from construction defects (alleged or actual), or incurs a catastrophic event, quick and decisive risk analysis is critical.
The experienced attorneys at Griffith Davison can evaluate the risks and potential damages, and utilize such analysis to develop a strategy for proceeding. Our analysis may include:
- Reviewing the relevant project documents including the prime contract, subcontracts, change orders, project schedule and correspondence
- Determining the applicable notice requirements
- Identifying, verifying, and evaluating the relevant factual elements
- Working with the client team to preserve electronic and documentary evidence
- Identifying and retaining necessary expert consultants
- Developing a strategic plan to achieve agreed goals
If needed after completing analysis and preparation of a claim, the firm’s litigation attorneys have extensive experience in various methods of dispute resolution, including mediation, litigation, and arbitration. Griffith Davison’s trial lawyers vigorously advocate on behalf of our clients to achieve the desired outcome.
Testimonials & Reviews
Although our common goal is to avoid litigation I am confident that Griffith Davison is more prepared than opposing counsel when it comes to litigation. - Brad Reid - President, Scott + Reid General Contractors
Griffith Davison and its lawyers have served Prism Electric and me personally for a number of years. They have always done top-notch work, and I would recommend them to anyone. In addition to being good lawyers, they are good people. - Blake Combs - President, Prism Electric, Inc.