Ryan W. Lione is an experienced attorney, and a partner in the firm’s Austin business litigation group. His practice focuses on business and civil litigation, corporate law, complex business transactions, business formation, real estate law, construction law and construction litigation.
Prior to joining Griffith Davison, Ryan was a partner in a local full-service law firm; and he serves as general counsel to a number of businesses in the Austin area. In addition to being licensed in the State of Texas, Ryan is also licensed in Colorado where he previously worked in-house at a large nonprofit, advising primarily on business and administrative matters and prior thereto, working in tax law providing legal and tax advice on a broad array of federal, state, and local tax matters to business clients nationwide.
Outside of work, Ryan enjoys spending time with his girlfriend, his two dogs, and his family, all of whom live in Austin. He also has a passion for fitness and martial arts training, and enjoys working out, training Muay Thai, and doing anything active.
- State Bar of Texas
- Business Law Section
- Construction Law Section
- Texas Bar Association (2008)
- Colorado Bar Association (2011)
- Williamson County Bar Association (2018)
- Austin Bar Association (2018)
- National Association of Bond Lawyers (2018)
- Austin Associated General Contractors (2023)
Areas of Focus
- St. Edward’s University, B.B.A., 2001
- Texas State University, M.B.A., 2005
- St. Mary’s University, M.A., 2008
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Admitted to the Federal District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas as well as the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- State Bar of Texas – 2008
- State Bar of Colorado – 2011