Kylie is passionate about helping clients understand and navigate the legal process, and enjoys advocating on their behalf. In her new role with the firm, Kylie’s practice will focus on commercial litigation serving the firm’s construction clients.
A member in good standing with the State Bar of Texas, Kylie received her Juris Doctorate from UNT Dallas College of Law in 2019. While completing her degree, she worked as part of the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program and she was also a volunteer at the Community Lawyering Center in Dallas.
In her spare time, Kylie enjoys horseback riding, gardening, watching movies, working out and spending time with friends and family.
- State Bar of Texas – 2019
- UNT Dallas College of Law
- Juris Doctor – 2019
- Dean’s List
- Southern Methodist University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – 2016
- State Bar of Texas – Member
- Dallas Bar Association – Member
- Construction Law Section
- Business Litigation Section
- TEXO (North Texas Associated General Contractors / Associated Builders and Contractors) – Member
- Monthly Construction Ladies Luncheon — Member