Kylie is passionate about helping clients understand and navigate the legal process and enjoys advocating on their behalf. Her practice currently focuses on the drafting and negotiation of commercial construction contracts.
A member in good standing with the State Bar of Texas, Kylie received her Juris Doctorate from UNT Dallas College of Law in 2019. While completing her degree, she worked as part of the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program and she was also a volunteer at the Community Lawyering Center in Dallas.
In her spare time, Kylie enjoys horseback riding, gardening, watching movies, working out, and spending time with friends and family.
- State Bar of Texas – Member
- Dallas Bar Association – Member
- Construction Law Section
- Business Litigation Section
- TEXO (North Texas Associated General Contractors / Associated Builders and Contractors) – Member
- Construction Ladies Luncheon – Member
- Foundations Newsletter Article:
- Contracts for Services Vs. for the Sale of Goods (April 2022)
Areas of Focus
- UNT Dallas College of Law
- Juris Doctor – 2019
- Dean’s List
- Southern Methodist University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – 2016
- State Bar of Texas – 2019