Tatianna Brannen is passionate about delivering client-centric service and taking a personal approach to counseling clients. She says it is one of the main reasons she chose to start her law career at the Griffith Davison firm.
Because of her strong interest in matters relevant to the construction industry, Tatianna’s practice will focus on commercial litigation serving the firm’s construction clients.
Tatianna graduated from Baylor University School of Law in 2019. While completing her Juris Doctor degree, Tatianna served as a Law Clerk at two different firms and completed an internship under Managing Counsel at Balfour Beatty Construction. She is also a Certified Mediator.
Outside of the firm, Tatianna enjoys being outdoors, working out, and traveling.
Associations & Accomplishments
- State Bar of Texas – Member
- Dallas Bar Association – Member
- Construction Law Section
- Business Litigation Section
- TEXO (North Texas Associated General Contractors / Associated Builders and Contractors) – Member
- Monthly Construction Ladies Luncheon – Member
Recent Publications & Presentations
- Texas Construction Law Manual
- Assisted with updates for the 2018-19 edition
- State Bar of Texas in 2019
- Baylor School of Law
- Juris Doctor – 2019
- Dean’s List
- Member, Baylor National Sports Law Negotiation Competition Team
- Secretary, Baylor Law School Native American Law Student Association
- Received the “High A” in Construction Law class
- Robert Morris University
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Magna Cum Laude – 2016
- Scholarship Athlete and Captain, NCAA Div. I Track and Field Team