Grant Alan Jordan
Grant Jordan is an experienced construction attorney who is well-versed in the business of commercial construction. He has spent nearly two decades working in the construction industry – including time as in-house counsel, private counsel, and in various roles in business and construction operations. Grant’s practice at Griffith Davison centers on the drafting and negotiation of construction contracts, claim analysis and preparation, and lien and bond claims, all with an emphasis on risk avoidance strategy.
His well-rounded career provides Grant with unique perspective and positions him well to serve the firm’s construction clients from a place of experience and understanding. Grant is one of only a handful of construction attorneys in Texas who have personally managed a commercial construction project as a Project Manager and Project Executive. He has been in the field and in the office. He has bid for work, managed the work, and delivered projects on time and under budget. And most importantly, Grant has provided valuable counsel, resolved disputes, and managed the legal department for a commercial construction firm. He understands the business of construction.
Grant is licensed to practice law in Texas and is active in the Tarrant County Bar Association, Dallas Bar Association, and Denton County Bar Association. He is active in the Fort Worth business community and also serves on the Board of Directors and Building Committee at Holy Cross Christian Academy. Outside of the office, Grant enjoys spending time with family, playing golf, trail riding, and watching Sooner football.
- TEXO (Associated General Contractors / Associated Builders & Contractors)
- State Bar of Texas, Construction Law Section
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Construction Law Section
- Dallas Bar Association, Construction Law Section
- Denton County Bar Association
- Vice Chairman, Board of Directors, Holy Cross Christian Academy
- Building Committee Chairman, Holy Cross Christian Academy
- Board of Directors, Downtown Fort Worth, Inc. (past member)
- State Bar of Texas – 2010
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Texas A&M School of Law (formerly Texas Wesleyan University School of Law), Juris Doctor – 2010
- University of Oklahoma, MS, Construction Administration – 2003
- University of Oklahoma, BBA, Marketing – 2001