Ben Warden enjoys the art of advocating for clients and is passionate about matters relating to construction law. As an associate attorney at Griffith Davison, Ben focuses on commercial litigation and dispute resolution for the firm’s construction clients.
Prior to joining Griffith Davison, Ben completed legal internships with law firms in Oklahoma and Texas, and a clerkship with Justice Tom Colbert at the Oklahoma Supreme Court.
Ben received his Juris Doctorate in 2019 from the University of Oklahoma College of Law. As a law student, Ben served as Problem Writer for the Board of Advocates and Articles Editor for Oil and Gas, Natural Resources and Energy Journal (ONE-J). He is also a member of the Order of Solicitors and was a Finalist in the ABA Regional and Whitten Burrage Negotiation Competitions.
In his spare time, Ben enjoys playing golf, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
Associations & Accomplishments
- State Bar of Texas – Member
- Dallas Bar Association – Member
- Construction Law Section
- Business Litigation Section
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers – Member
- TEXO (North Texas Associated General Contractors / Associated Builders and Contractors) – Member
Recent Publications & Presentations
- Comment “Neil Gorsuch: On Energy & Environmental Law”, Oil and Gas, Natural Resources and Energy Journal (ONE-J), 1493 (2018)
- State Bar of Texas in 2019
- University of Oklahoma, College of Law
- Juris Doctor – 2019
- Dean’s Honor Roll
- Articles Editor – Oil and Gas, Natural Resources, and Energy Journal (ONE-J)
- Member – Order of Solicitors, Phi Delta Phi, and Phi Alpha Delta
- American Jurisprudence Award in Interviewing, Counseling, and Negotiation
- Oklahoma State University
- Bachelor of Science, Landscape Management – 2016
- Bartlett Scholar
- President’s Honor Roll
- Student Ambassador
- Member – Order of Omega, Alpha Zeta, and Phi Kappa Psi