Ryan Mathis is an associate attorney at Griffith Davison. His practice focuses on commercial litigation as well as transactional matters for clients. A lifelong learner, Ryan enjoys continuous education and is a student of his environment. He is always looking at new methods to solve issues and develop creative solutions.
A recent graduate of The University of Texas School of Law, Ryan received his Juris Doctor in May 2022. He also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Government from The University of Texas at Austin. While finishing his Juris Doctor at UT, Ryan completed an internship at the United States Bankruptcy Court of the Southern District of Texas, and also interned with three Texas-based law firms, gaining a variety of experience and understanding.
As a dedicated Texas sports fan, Ryan enjoys cheering on the Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Cowboys, and of course the Texas Longhorns! Ryan is a licensed attorney and a member of the State Bar of Texas.
- State Bar of Texas (2022)
- TEXO (North Texas Associated General Contractors / Associated Builders and Contractors)
Areas of Focus
- The University of Texas School of Law
- Juris Doctor 2022
- Staff Editor at Texas International Law Journal (Fall 2020–present)
- Editorial Board: Symposium Committee Member (Fall 2021–present)
- Staff Editor at Texas Journal on Civil Liberties and Civil Rights (Fall 2020–present)
- First Generation Law Students
- The University of Texas
- Bachelor of Arts, Government 2018
- Departmental Honors in Government (Fall 2016-May 2018)
- State Bar of Texas – 2022