Cole Perry is an associate attorney at Griffith Davison. His primary focus within the practice is to serve the firm’s clients in matters related to commercial construction litigation and dispute resolution. Cole is known for being smart, engaging, and responsive. He has a passion for discovery and enjoys collaborating with others to help clients achieve their goals.
A recent graduate of the SMU Dedman School of Law, Cole received his Juris Doctor in 2020. He also holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Distribution from Texas A&M University. During his time at SMU, Cole served as Vice President of the Student Bar Association, Vice President of the Aggie Law Society, Mentor in the SBA Mentorship Program, and was a member of the Barristers Service Organization.
As a fourth-generation rancher, Cole enjoys being outdoors on the ranch in his spare time. He is also a fan of hunting, fishing, Texas A&M athletics, the San Antonio Spurs, and barbequing.
- Denton County Bar Association – Member
- TEXO (North Texas Associated General Contractors / Associated Builders and Contractors) – Member
- Selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2023
- SMU Dedman School of Law
- Juris Doctor – 2020
- Texas A&M University
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Distribution – 2016
- State Bar of Texas – 2020