Sheena Duke takes pride in her attention to detail, which is an attribute that plays a key role in drafting contracts for real-estate transactions—her main area of focus at Griffith Davison. The editorial experience she gained on the Texas A&M Journal of Property Law is a valuable asset in her contract drafting and review.
Sheena has years of experience in the commercial real-estate arena. This experience provides a foundational understanding, which is beneficial to her clients.
Outside the law firm, Sheena enjoys fishing, boating, snorkeling, traveling—especially to the beach and hill country—and spending time with family. Whenever possible, she spends time working the family farm that has been in her husband’s family since 1880.
- State Bar of Texas in 2014
- University of Texas at Dallas
- B.A., 2010
- Texas A&M University School of Law
- J.D., 2014
- Executive Articles Editor, Texas A&M Journal of Property Law
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Real-Property Law Section
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers