As an associate attorney at Griffith Davison, Ian focuses primarily on dispute resolution, including litigation and arbitration.
Ian graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 2014. During law school, he was recognized for his moot-court performance and was a member of Phi Delta Phi. Ian also received several awards in law school, including an American Jurisprudence award in Design Law. While in law school, Ian interned with the State of Oklahoma.
Outside of the firm, Ian enjoys reading, running, and cooking.
- State Bar of Texas in 2014
- State Bar of Oklahoma in 2015
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, and Southern Districts of Texas
Recent Publications and Presentations
- Contributor, 50 State Lien Law Handbook, ABA Forum on Construction Law (Timothy C. Ford, et al., ed. 2018)
- University of Oklahoma
- B.B.A Business Economics 2011, Cum Laude
- University of Oklahoma College of Law
- J.D., 2014
- Phi Delta Phi
- Construction Law Section, State Bar of Texas
- Chairperson - Dallas, Young Construction Lawyers Committee
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, TEXO Young Constructors Council (2016 - present)